MINUTES BVRI BOARD MEETING JANUARY 15, 2005
ATTENDING BOARD MEMBERS: Katherine Aitken-Young Eric Jung Dave Morley Ron Murphy Brian Neth Bill Webb Jack Wedgwood Gloria English Paul Peterson Randy Mancini Gary Willard
ABSENT BOARD MEMBERS: Scott Fairman Leslie Peterson Don Thorson Gordon Ritter
CALL TO ORDER: The meeting was called to order by President Brian Neth at 4:02pm in a joint presence at the Bear Valley Library in Bear Valley, California and on a conference call-in number set up to accommodate members unable to attend the meeting in person.
* Minutes of November 20, 2004 Meeting One change noted.
MOTION: Bill moved to approve the final Minutes with the one noted change. SECOND: Eric seconded the motion. All members in favor. None opposed.
Treasurer's Report: Jack Wedgwood Reports were distributed to the board members via email 1/14. Discussion. Treasurer's report was approved.
* Forest Management: (Dave Morley, Eric Jung) Planning a con call with Don Stikkers end of February to prepare for spring. Email Dave Morley any specific items for that meeting.
* 2005 BVRI Picnic Report: Bill Web, Paul Petersen Picnic Date: Sunday, July 3rd Contract has been executed as agreed upon with the caterer. Assignments: MC/Raffle: Brian Tickets/Count: Jack/Ron Raffle Items: Leslie/Randy Setup/Breakdown: Paul/Bill Entertainment/Catering: Bill and Eric Gloria: Decor/Kids Games Beverages: Gary Dessert: Scott/Don (ice cream cups)
* ARC Report: Ron Murphy Discussion. Pending responses on recent outbound communications. No ARC Activity. No requests for new homes or remodels. Anonymous Letter pointing out CC&R Violations in terms of outdoor lighting: Bloods Ridge (Lot #263) Snow Shoe (Lot #350 or #372) Bloods Ridge (Lot #277) Also light violation noted: Lot #217
* Ski Bus Update (Eric Jung) No update. Pending Tim Bottomley to provide numbers to work with. Bus is running 3 X/Day mid-week. Holidays and weekends is as usual.
* Forest Trails Report: Gary Willard Grooming contract was awarded. The highway 4 trail system will be groomed through the end of the year. This doesn't include Spicer. Forest Service Meeting: Sunday 2/13 10:00am Perry Walther Building Discussion: Feedback from membership on how they want to be represented at forest service meetings.
* Winter Newsletter Ballots are mailed with Winter Newsletter. All members whose terms are expiring have agreed to run again. Discussion: Dues. Tracking memberships on fiscal 3/1 - 2/28 not calendar. Include an insert on "Snowmobile Good Neighbor Riding Rules" to encourage posting.
* Snowmobile Update: Eric Jung, Gary Willard
* Next Meeting Saturday, April 9 4:00 pm In the Library Katherine Aitken-Young will be out of town. Eric Jung will take minutes.
* Adjournment 5:02pm Meeting was adjourned by Brian Neth.
-- Katherine Aitken-Young BVRI Board Secretary 225 Fisalia Court, Fremont, CA 94539 phone: 510.623.9625 fax: 510.623.7362 email: firstname.lastname@example.org http://www.bvri.org
GO BACK TO HOME PAGE GO BACK TO MINUTES PAGE